Best Dermatology Hospital in Hyderabad
The Department of DERMATOLOGY in Holistic Hospital is committed to providing specialized treatments and excellent comprehensive care for our patients. The Department of DERMATOLOGY is well equipped with State of the ART lab facilities and Experienced Clinical Team.
Dermatology is the branch of medicine that deals with skin, nails, hair and its diseases. It is a specialty with both medical and surgical aspects. A dermatologist treats ailments and some cosmetic problems of the skin, scalp, hair, and nails. A dermatologist can help in improving complete appearance of a person with a lot of confidence counselling. Here are few treatments provided in the department of dermatology at Sri Sri Holistic:
- Diminish wrinkles, age spots, and other signs of aging.
- Have less noticeable acne scars.
- Look more like themselves after surgery to remove skin cancer.
- Dermatologists see patients of all ages — from newborns to people older than 100 years of age.
Dermatologists perform skin surgery in many situations:
- To prevent or provide early control of disease, eg remove skin cancer.
- To improve the skin’s appearance by removing growths, discolorations, or damage caused by ageing, sunlight or disease.
- To establish a definite diagnosis (biopsy).
- All types of skin, hair, nail problems.
- Sexually transmitted diseases.
- Pediatric problems.
- Geriaticz skin problems.
- Laser for hair reduction – face & body hair removal.
- Laser for pimple reduction.
- Laser for pigmentation.
- Laser for skin rejuvenation.
- Laser for stretch marks.
- Microdermabrassion / skin polishing.
- Hydrojet therapy for skin rejuvenation.
- All types of Chemical peels.
- Dermaroller for acne scars.
- PRP – for face and scalp.
- Warts, corn, moles, skin tags, DPN’s removal.
- Cryotherapy & Intra lesional injections (keloids).
DERMOTOLOGY & DERMOSCOPY TESTS:
- Skin punch biopsy.
- Fungal koh & culture.
- skin allergy test.
- Bacterial culture and sensitivity test.
With access to